CAA-500 Mark II
Standing Wave Analyser
1.8 - 500MHz
SWR & Impedance simultaneously
- Built-in broadband high-stability transmitter for easy measurement of resonant frequency, SWR, and impedance.
- Colour LCD & Cross-needle meter display provide SWR and impedance information simultaneously.
- Seperate ham band segments can be swept to display the SWR characteristics in the graph automatically. Moreover, it is possible to plot the SWR characteristics manually with user-defined centre frequency and sweep bandwidth.
- Size AA alkaline (manganese) or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (six required) may be used. Typical battery life is 9 hours of continuous operation when using AA cells.
- External 8-16V DC power may be used to power the meter; this allows trickle charging of Ni-MH cells.
- The programmable Auto Power Off function preserves battery capacity in case you forget to turn the meter off.
- A hand strap post is provided, for ease of use and to minimise the chance of dropping the CAA-500.
|1.8-500 MHz in 35 range degments|
|Display Type||1.8 inch TFT colour LCD|
|RF Output Level||0 dBm (1mW) :HF/VHF, -1dBm(0.8mW): UHF|
|Measured SWR Range||Analog Meter: 1.0-6.0; LCD:1.0-9.9|
|Impedance Range||12.5-300 Ohms (Analog & LCD)|
|Resistance Range||10-500 Ohms|
|Reactance Range||0-500 Ohms (Absolute Value) 1.8-190 MHz|
|RF Connectors||"M" ("UHF/SO239") for HF/VHF, "N-Female" for UHF|
|Operating Temp.||0℃-40℃ (32℉-104℉)|
6 x Alkeline or NiMH Rechargeable Cells
External Power: +8 to +16V DC (Trickle Charge)
|Current Consumption||190 mA or less|
|Charging Time||15 hours at 12 - 14V DC (trickle charge)|
|Dimensions||8.89(W) x 19.68(H) x 6.73(D) cm (overall)|
|Weight||964 grams (w/alkaline batteries)|
|Supplied Accessories||External DC Cable (Centre pin +/white wire +)|